Notifications
Clear all

Prospect

Nileren
(@nileren)
New Member Guild Member

What is your Discord name? Nileren

What’s your Character’s Name? same as above

Is this a brand new Heroic toon? No, 19 years old yesterday.

What class/level is your toon? Ranger 110 soon to be 115 hopefully some exp. weekend soon lol.

Is this an alt or your main? Main

Do you have alts you want invited to the guild? Tell us more. 103 Enchanter separate account 1st toon made have been playing more.

What is your overall playtime like over the next 3 months? 4pm-12am most days central time weekends it depends.  Alabama in the house>> Roll Tide 

We raid Sun 2PM CST, Tues and Thurs 6PM CST. Which nights are you most likely to make raids over the next 3 months? I will make most if not all Thurs raids. Sunday will be harder to be there above 50% of the time.

Whats your history with EQ? How long have you been playing? What servers have you played on, guilds you have been a part of.
Have you raided in EQ before?If so what era? Started on Rallos no raiding just pvp, at merge I joined North Star Avengers raided from planes to SoD. Left Zek went to Drinal joined Red Band Brigade thru Vail . Came back joined Wudan stayed until Empires. Have not raided since or even played much been on FV when playing until chatter of players back on Zek. Here I am as far as pvp have not much in a long time. my record is like 150 something to 150 something . the end 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 05/03/2021 3:30 am
Yueyenie liked
Yueyenie
(@krondur)
Active Member Guild Leader

Hi Nileren, thank you for applying to AD.  I’m not sure where you got the raid times at, if you could please let me know so I can fix that.  Above were our old time and days we raided.  Our new times have changed to:

Sat 2PM CST

Mon 6PM CST

Tues 6PM CST

Hope this doesn’t effect you too much.  Message me (Yueyenie) or an AD member in game for a invite and I will get you application processed for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2021 4:25 pm
Share: